Thanks for using E-Global Call or visiting one of our websites. This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you visit one of our websites, or when you use our Services. Please carefully review this policy before you submit any information on or through our platform. By visiting this website and by using any part of the E-Global Call services and products, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and sharing of your and end users information as further outlined below.
For the purposes of this agreement, the following definitions will be used for the below expressions (if the agreement does not state otherwise):
GDPR – means the regulation (EU) number 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding processing personal data and free movement of personal data and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (general data protection regulation) (EU Journal of Laws of 2016, no 119, page 1);
The Law – means the law of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (EU Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) or any other legal act that will replace this law;
- I. Personal data – means all information referring to an identified or possible to identify natural person; a natural person possible to identify is a person who can be identified either directly or indirectly, especially by name and surname, ID number, location data, online ID or one or few specific features determining physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economical, cultural or social identity of a natural person;
- II. Processing data – means an operation or a set of operations performed on personal data or a set of personal data automatically or manually such as collecting, recording, organizing, sorting, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, revealing by sending, spreading or any other way of revealing, adjusting or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying;
- IV. Website – a website provided by E-Global Call at www.e-globalcall.com and at other addresses that redirect to the above address as well as any other address acting as its supplement or continuation and any other address that will replace the present one;
- V. User/You – a natural person visiting the Website or using one or few services or functionalities provided by the Website.
- The terms undefined within this policy, spelled with capital letters have their own meaning given in the Regulations which is available at: https://www.e-globalcall.com
We keep a record of your account credentials, so when you instruct our APIs using your details, we know that it is you assigning the commands. Moreover, this way we can identify you when you talk to your account manager or our support team.
3. Questions and Contact
4. User Rights
- I. Due to your personal data being processed, you are entitled to the following rights: (i) the right to request access to your personal data, put it right, delete or restrict the processing; (ii) the right to express opposition to processing, (iii) the right to transfer your personal data, (iv) the right to reverse your consent to process the personal data for a specific purpose if you had agreed already.
- II. The right to file a complaint to a supervisory body regarding how we process your personal data.
- IV. All notifications will be treated with attention and taken care of as soon as possible. In all cases, you will be notified within one month about what actions have we undertaken regarding the notification. In some cases (complicated notifications or regarding processing data under strict legal regulations), the execution period might be prolonged. We have the right to verify your identity when answering to you and in order to make sure we take off your notification appropriately.
Part 2 – The data we collect, purpose and durations
1. Account registration and use of website and web application
- I. The main aim of processing personal data and other pieces of information by E-Global Call is to maintain and develop the Website as well as provide Users with specific Services.
- II. A user's account can be created on the Website by fulfilling a registration form. If you create an account by fulfilling a registration form, we will process your given email address and name. Providing us with some data is necessary in order to use the services and make the account function properly. Failing to provide the required data means it is impossible for us to provide certain services and functionalities. The legal basis for processing will be the Article 6 of the Act 1, letter b of GDPR (this is the necessity in order provide the service electronically).
- III. If you do have an account in the Website your personal data will be processed during the time the account is used. If you decide to delete the account, it expires or the agreement is cancelled (regardless of reasons of cancellation) your personal data will be processed no longer than it is needed for examining any complaints and claims regarding using our services (statutory period of cases falling under the statute of limitations).
- I. We monitor the quality of our services because we want it to be the best possible. This is why we run statistics of how certain function of the Website are used.
- II. In order to achieve this goal, we process data regarding your activity on the Website (for example, the amount of time you spend on the website, the IP address, location, device’s ID and data regarding the browser and operating system you use).
- III. I. The legal basis for processing data is the Article 6 of the Act 1, letter f of GDPR which is our legally justified interest that makes using our services easier for the users and improves the functionalities of the services.
3. Protection of Claims
- I. In order to determine, demand and enforce claims, we may process some of your given personal data, especially name and surname, contact details (email address and phone number), data regarding using our services (if claims refer to the way you use our services) and other data necessary for justifying the claim, its enforcement and defense against claims in courts and other state bodies).
- II. The legal basis for processing data is the Article 6 of the Act 1, letter f of GDPR which is our legally justified interest. The data here are processed until claims legally fall under the statute of limitations. However, processing the data will only include their storage excluding any other operations performed on the data with the reservation of different responsibilities required by law.
4. Marketing and newsletter
- I. If you agree, your personal data may be used for sending marketing information via different channels (for example by email). You can cancel your consent at any time. The data will be processed until your consent is canceled.
- II. People who have supplied their email addresses will be provided with a newsletter by E-Global Call. Supplying the data is voluntary but necessary in order to provide users with a newsletter. Failing to supply the data means newsletter will not be available.
Users have the possibility to request a CallBack through E-Global Call’s software. In order to call you back, it is necessary for you to provide us with your phone number in the form on the Website. The given phone number is processed in order to call you back – based on the Article 6 of the Act1, letter b of GDPR.
6. Geo-Location Data
Please be aware E-Global Call may have access to your geo-location data as we collect and process IP address of all devices you use our software on. Collecting and processing your geo-location data refers to mobile devices as well as computers. It happen regardless you are a Visitor or a Customer.
7. Third-Party Personal Data
- III. As you are using our Services, you may click through certain links or promotions that will enable you to purchase Services or use Services provided by promotional partners or other sites or commerce providers. Some of those entities may share with us certain information that you provide to them. By clicking through to those links or promotions, you agree to allow us to receive and use any information, except for credit card information (account number, expiration date) that you may provide to such entities, under the same terms as if you provided it to us directly.
- V. We may purchase marketing data from third parties and add it to our existing user database, to better target our advertising and to provide pertinent offers in which we think you would be interested. To enrich our profiles of individual Customers, we may tie this information to the personally identifiable information they have provided to us.
8. Children Personal Data
9. Social Media
10. Further Disclosure
E-Global Call’s main purpose of gathering Personal Data and other information is to maintain Services, ensure safe and guaranteed Services performance for its Customers, upgrade and improve the functionality of its Services. Owing to the above process we exceed our Customers’ expectations; we provide a constant development of our Services the use of which becomes much easier and more convenient. In order to ensure orderly and safety functioning our Service, we cooperate a use a software or other entities providing services (described below). We do not sell or lease, your Personal Data to any third party. We will never share, sell rent or trade your registration and Personal Information with any marketing or promotional partners without your consent.
The following are exceptions, with respect to whom we may share your Personal Information:
- I. E-Global Call reserves the right to disclose Personal Data to any of our parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies.
- III. Credit/payment card data provided by the Customer are disclosed solely to professional companies that conduct non-cash transactions and only to the extent necessary to effect the payments. Except for the above situations E-Global Call shall not disclose any information or personal data provided by Customer.
- V. You should also be aware that courts of equity or governmental authorities may have the authority under certain circumstances to permit your Personal Information to be shared or transferred to third parties (other than Third Party Service Provider) without your permission.
The Recipient of Data
- I. The recipients of personal data will be: (i) bodies supplying and supporting E-Global Call’s systems in order to provide service for the Website (ii) telecom operators (in cases where CallBack function have been used); (iii) bodies providing service on current activities (for example accountancy) (iv) bodies providing service in supporting mailshots; (v) authorized E-Global Call employees and personnel; (vi) bodies providing analytical and statistical services.
- II. I. In a case personal data is handed over beyond EEA, it will be done with proper security, mainly by: (i) cooperation with bodies processing personal data in countries with reference to which a specific decision has been issued by The European Commission; (ii) using standard contractual clauses issued by The European Commission; (iii) using binding corporate rules, approved by a proper supervisory body; (iv) when data are transferred to the USA – cooperation with bodies included in Privacy Shield and approved by The European Commission.
12. Accountability of Onward Transfer
From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in a survey within our applications or via e-mail. If you participate, we may require your name and e-mail address. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information.
We allow you the option to integrate your call back with third party add-ons. Please be aware that E-Global Call is not responsible for any information that may be collected through these third party add-ons.
16. Data Protection
E-Global Call applies technical safety measures of the highest standards to protect the provided Personal Data against loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. The used measures and technology ensure complete safety of the Personal Data provided by the Customer. The Personal Data is available solely to the Customer or to a person indicated by him provided authorized access has been granted to that person. You control who you allow access to the E-Global Call app by either selecting everyone or limited IP addresses. The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. E-Global Call takes all necessary steps to update and modernize data protection system. No data transmission via the Internet, however, can guarantee 100% safety.
We post Customer testimonials on our websites which may contain Personal Data. In any other scenario we do obtain the Customer’s consent via e-mail prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonials.
18. Link to other sites
19. Personal Data Protection Act (Singapore)
E-Global Call aims to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and respects your choices in respect of your personal data.
We at E-Global Call take our responsibilities seriously. We also recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.